About Eagle View Behavioral Health
Eagle View Behavioral Health is 72-bed inpatient Acute psychiatric hospital and is the first private free-standing psychiatric hospital in the state of Iowa. We treat children (5+) years and older, adolescents, adults, and senior adults. We are dedicated to finding a solution for your individual mental or behavioral health needs.
Eagle View’s team of staff are motivated to provide quality care with compassion and dignity. Our hospital’s trauma-informed care and evidence-based practices address a wide variety of trauma. This allows for better outcomes in treatment and sensitivity to the struggles our patients face.
- Free Assessments 24/7
- Structured & Therapeutic Environment
- Continued Physician Oversight & Medication Management
- Individual, Group, & Family Therapy
- Family Visitation
- Recreational Therapy
- Intensive Outpatient program-COMING SOON
- Partial hospitalization program-COMING SOON
- Outpatient programs-COMING SOON
- Coordination of Care & Discharge Planning
Call Toll Free 1-833-398-2453 to schedule a free assessment or to speak with one of our clinicians.