To provide compassionate and highly effective mental health treatment options to meet the diverse needs of the communities we serve.
Eagle View Behavioral Health’s Focus
- We work with all age groups: children (5+) years & older, adolescents, adults and senior adults.
Your Patient Experience
- Eagle View Behavioral Health uses a team of behavioral health professionals including therapists, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, nurses, and mental health tech’s. All of these team members help build relationships with our patients and their families in order to best meet their needs.
- We ensure all referring/community professionals, caregivers and families are involved in treatment plans as well as recovery in order to provide coordinated care.
- Free Assessments 24/7
- Inpatient Programming
- Partial Hospitalization Program-COMING SOON
- Intensive Outpatient Program-COMING SOON
- Medication Management & Education
- Detoxification and substance abuse treatment-COMING SOON
- Individual, Group & Family Therapy
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Recreational Therapy
- Coordinated Care & Discharge Planning
Creating the Path to Recovery
- To promote the continuation of the recovery process after treatment at our facility, each patient works with their treatment team to develop a plan that encourages a healthy and successful recovery. Every patient receives an individualized discharge plan.
- Eagle View Behavioral Health ensures the patient’s medical providers have a summary of information regarding the care received at our facility to assist with the transition and aftercare.
- After discharge, a clinical follow-up call is made to answer any questions and to provide advice on recovery. This allows the patient time to experience real world scenarios and encounter possible challenges they may need help with.