Admitting a loved one to a mental or behavioral facility can be both emotional and taxing process. This is why Eagle View Behavioral Health is dedicated to making the admissions process as seamless and simple as possible. Our group of mental health professionals have years of experience with the entire process, from beginning to end. We pride ourselves in being as welcoming, professional, and helpful as possible.
- Males & Females
- Children (5+) Years & older, Adolescents, Adults, & Senior Adults
- Mental or Behavioral Health Disorder
- IQ of 70 or above
Important Information for Referring Patients:
- Most current Psychiatric and Psychological evaluations
- Their Medical history
- The Patient’s Previous treatment history
- Psychiatric assessment as well as a History & physical from an inpatient hospital setting
- Substance use treatment, if there is a diagnosis
Important Items to Bring for Admission:
- ID card or social security card
- Insurance card
- List of any current medications
What Items Can I Bring, and What Items are Not Allowed?
- Some recommended items are: tennis or running shoes, an extra pair of shoes or flip-flops.
- The patient also needs 3 of each of the following: shirts, pants, shorts and undergarments (drawstrings, shoe laces, underwires, etc. will need to be removed from items to be allowed on the units).
- No personal electronic devices are allowed, such as cell phones, handheld gaming devices or other personal electronics.
- Hygiene products are provided, however we do not allow perfume, cologne, makeup, hair dryers, curling irons or razors in the facility.
For more information on how to refer click here.
For a list of our standard charges click here.