At Eagle View we provide acute inpatient psychiatric services to adults (18+) years and older that suffer from mental health challenges. Our clinical staff includes psychiatrists, physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, mental health tech’s, therapists, and social workers. We offer diagnosis and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric or behavioral health symptoms. Once treatment is completed we offer access to less intensive and appropriate levels of follow-up care in our outpatient programs.
For a free, confidential assessment please call 833-398-2453.
- Structured & Therapeutic Environment
- Trauma Informed Care & Evidence Based Programming
- Care Coordination & Discharge Planning
- Individual, Group, & Family Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Substance Abuse Specific Programming
- Medication Management & Education
- 24/7 Nursing Support